|(a) Chapter 190 of this title (relating to Disciplinary
Guidelines) shall apply to Medical Physicists regulated under this
chapter to be used as guidelines for the following areas as they relate
to the denial of licensure or disciplinary action of a licensee:
(1) practice inconsistent with public health and welfare;
(2) unprofessional and dishonorable conduct;
(3) disciplinary actions by state boards and peer groups;
(4) repeated and recurring meritorious health care
liability claims; and
(5) aggravating and mitigating factors.
(b) If the provisions of Chapter 190 of this title
conflict with the Act or rules under this chapter, the Act and provisions
of this chapter shall control.