|(a) In addition to the requirements under §90.43,
each Drug Offender Education Program must:
(1) conduct the prescribed drug offender education
course a minimum of two times during each annual reporting period;
(2) provide a minimum of 15 hours of class instruction
(3) provide a minimum of five class sessions of instruction
(4) conduct class sessions which are not longer than
three hours in length, and not shorter than two hours in length;
(5) conduct no more than one class session per day;
(6) conduct courses and each class with no more than
30 participants and with no fewer than three participants.
(b) Each Drug Offender Education Program must administer
and evaluate pre- and post-course test instruments for each participant.