|(a) The MVCPA may terminate any grant for failure to
comply with any of the following:
(1) applicable federal or state laws, rules, regulations,
policies, or guidelines;
(2) terms, conditions, standards, or stipulations of
grant agreements; or
(3) terms, conditions, standards, or stipulations of
any other grant awarded to the grantee.
(b) Termination of grants for cause shall be based
on finding that:
(1) deficient conditions make it unlikely that the
objectives of the grant will be accomplished;
(2) deficient conditions cannot be corrected within
a period of time adjudged acceptable by the MVCPA; or
(3) a grantee has acted in bad faith.
(c) The MVCPA shall notify grantees of the conditions
and findings constituting grounds for termination.
(d) Unexpended or unobligated funds awarded to a grantee
shall, upon termination of a grant, revert to the MVCPA.
(e) A grantee may be adjudged ineligible for future
grant award if a grant awarded to the grantee is terminated for cause.
|Source Note: The provisions of this §57.29 adopted to be effective January 21, 1993, 18 TexReg 159; transferred effective February 24, 1998, as published in the Texas Register March 6, 1998, 23 TexReg 2399; amended to be effective November 14, 1999, 24 TexReg 10146; amended to be effective December 10, 2007, 32 TexReg 9132; amended to be effective March 24, 2015, 40 TexReg 1713; amended to be effective March 1, 2020, 45 TexReg 1443