|(a) A department-approved parent taught driver education
course may have its approval cancelled upon a finding:
(1) That the course does not meet the standards required
under §1001.112 of the Code, or
(2) The materials used were not approved by the department.
(b) Prior to cancellation, the department will allow
the parent taught driver education course provider ninety (90) days
from the date of notification the opportunity to correct the noted
deficiencies in the curriculum and remove the non-approved material.
(1) Failure to adequately respond within the required
time will result in cancellation of the course.
(2) If the parent taught driver education course is
cancelled by the department, all course information will be removed
from the Parent Taught Driver Education Program Guide and the department's
(3) If a parent taught driver education course is cancelled
by the department, the entity must wait thirty (30) days before submitting
a new Parent Taught Driver Education Course for approval by the department.