Special fees for inspection services.
(1) Inspection time. Inspection time may include:
(A) the inspector's time for performing inspection
(B) the inspector's time for completing inspection
(C) the inspector's time for waiting for any purpose
to facilitate the slaughterer/processor to begin their regulated activity;
(D) the inspector's time for traveling to perform inspection
(2) Fees. Fees shall be assessed in one-half hour increments
for inspection services. Invoices are due upon receipt and become
delinquent 30 calendar days from the date which is printed on the
invoice. Inspection services will not be performed for any establishment
having a delinquent account.
(3) Overtime and holiday rate. The overtime and holiday
rate for inspection services shall be $60 per hour, per program employee.
(4) Rate. Rate for inspections not required by state
or federal meat and poultry inspection laws. The rate for special
inspections shall be $60 per hour, per program employee.
(5) Overtime and special inspection services. Overtime
and special inspection services are subject to the availability of