|(a) Chapter 190 of this title (relating to Disciplinary
Guidelines) shall apply to perfusionists regulated under this chapter
to be used as guidelines for the following areas as they relate to
the denial of licensure or disciplinary action of a licensee:
(1) practice inconsistent with public health and welfare;
(2) unprofessional and dishonorable conduct;
(3) disciplinary actions by state boards and peer groups;
(4) repeated and recurring meritorious health care
(5) aggravating and mitigating factors; and
(6) criminal convictions.
(b) If the provisions of Chapter 190 of this title
conflict with the Act or rules under this chapter, the Act and provisions
of this chapter shall control.
(c) Pursuant to §603.151 of the Act, §187.9
of this title (relating to Board Actions), and §187.13 of this
title (relating to Informal Board Proceedings Relating to Licensure
Eligibility) the Board may impose a nondisciplinary remedial plan
to resolve an investigation of a complaint or as a condition for licensure.