|(a) Subject to the requirements in subsection (b) of
this section, an assignment for Accounting II, Grades 9-12, is allowed
with one of the following certificates.
(1) Any business or office education certificate.
(2) Business and Finance: Grades 6-12.
(3) Business Education: Grades 6-12.
(4) Master Mathematics Teacher (Grades 8-12).
(5) Mathematics: Grades 7-12.
(6) Mathematics: Grades 8-12.
(7) Mathematics/Physical Science/Engineering: Grades
(8) Mathematics/Physical Science/Engineering: Grades
(9) Physics/Mathematics: Grades 7-12.
(10) Physics/Mathematics: Grades 8-12.
(11) Secondary Mathematics (Grades 6-12).
(b) All teachers assigned to this course shall participate
in Texas Education Agency-approved training prior to teaching this
course effective with the 2019-2020 school year. Specific details
about the required training can be found at tea.texas.gov/cte.