|(a) To change a license to inactive status, an applicant
must submit a complete application on a department-approved form.
(b) A person whose license is on inactive status may
(1) practice applied behavior analysis;
(2) engage in any activity for which a license is required;
(3) participate in a supervision relationship with
another license holder or unlicensed person unless an active license
is not required for the license holder's activity; or
(4) engage in any activity for which the person is
required to be actively licensed for the interests of another person
also engaged in that activity with the license holder.
(c) A person whose license is on inactive status must
comply with the certifying entity's requirements for the applicable
certification during the time the license is on inactive status, or
must become recertified before applying to change the license to active
(d) A license on inactive status may be renewed in
accordance with §121.26.
(e) To change from an inactive license status to an
active license status, a person must:
(1) submit a complete application on a department-approved
(2) pay the fee required under §121.80(b)(6);
(3) successfully pass a criminal history background