|(a) Purpose. The purpose of this chapter is to provide
an internal protest procedure to be used by vendors to address protests
of procurements by the State Office of Administrative Hearings.
(b) Definitions. The following words and terms, when
used in this chapter, shall have the following meanings:
(1) SOAH--The State Office of Administrative Hearings.
(2) Interested party or parties--Vendors who submitted
bids or proposals for the contract or solicitation involved in the
(3) Vendor--An actual or prospective bidder, offeror,
proposer, or contractor aggrieved by a procurement action by the State
Office of Administrative Hearings.
(c) Bid Protest by Vendors Related to Solicitation
or Contract Award. A vendor who submitted a written response, or who
is eligible to submit a written response, to a solicitation issued
by SOAH may file a protest with SOAH's Chief Operating Officer or
designee for actions taken by the agency on the following:
(1) the solicitation documents or actions associated
with the publication of solicitation documents;
(2) the evaluation or method of evaluation for a solicitation;
(3) the award of a contract.