|(a) Notice requirements for applications for Class
1 modifications are in §305.69 of this title (relating to Solid
Waste Permit Modification at the Request of the Permittee) for industrial
solid waste or hazardous waste permits.
(b) The text of required notice shall follow the requirements
of §305.69 of this title and provide:
(1) the name and address of the agency;
(2) the name and address of the applicant and, if different,
the location of the facility or activity to be regulated by the permit;
(3) a brief description of the application and business
conducted at the facility or activity described in the application
or the draft permit;
(4) the name, address, and telephone number of an agency
contact person from whom interested persons may obtain further information;
(5) a brief description of public comment procedures;
(6) the application or permit number.
(c) When mailed notice is required, the applicant shall
mail notice to the persons listed in §39.413 of this title (relating
to Mailed Notice).