|(a) Each year, all training providers and programs
included on the statewide ETPL shall submit all information determined
necessary by the Agency. Such information shall include, at a minimum,
student-level data for each program.
(b) Required student-level data may include the following:
(1) First name of student;
(2) Last name of student;
(3) Student's Social Security number (SSN), except
(4) Student's first date of attendance;
(5) Student's last date of attendance, when applicable;
(6) Type of recognized credential earned and the date
on which it was received, when applicable; and
(7) Other information as determined by the Agency.
(c) The Agency shall use student-level data submitted
by providers to determine performance outcomes for provider programs.
The student SSN shall be used to verify employment-related outcomes.
Such performance outcomes shall include for WIOA participants and
students in general:
(1) Program completion rate;
(2) Percentage in unsubsidized employment during the
second quarter after exit from the program;
(3) Percentage in unsubsidized employment during the
fourth quarter after exit from the program;
(4) Median earnings of those in unsubsidized employment
during the second quarter after exit from the program;
(5) Percentage obtaining a recognized postsecondary
credential or high school equivalency during participation in or within
one year after exit from the program; and
(6) Other performance outcomes required by the Agency.