|(a) All institutions shall report to the Commission,
by means specified by the Commission, data related to the eligible
persons who receive exemptions under this subchapter. Such data will
(1) the name of the institution;
(2) the name, social security number, and date of birth
of each individual receiving benefits for the semester;
(3) for each individual receiving benefits, the number
of credit hours for which the individual received an exemption for
the semester; and
(4) any other information required by the Commission.
(b) All institutions shall report the required information
not later than:
(1) January 31st of each year for the fall semester;
(2) June 30th of each year for the spring semester;
(3) September 30th of each year for the summer session.
(c) Reporting of Courses Measured in CEUs.
(1) Courses exempted under this subchapter that are
measured in CEUs shall be reported to the Commission after conversion
to semester credit hours.
(2) Based on the definitions of this subchapter and
by the course instruction criteria listed in 19 Texas Administrative
Code §4.6(a), the conversion ratio of CEUs to semester credit
hours shall be one (1) CEU equaling 0.625 semester credit hours.
(3) When reporting the converted hours to the Commission,
institutions shall round any fraction of a semester credit hour up
to the nearest whole number.
(d) An institution may receive an extension to a reporting
deadline for up to two weeks upon written request from the institution's
Chancellor or President to the Veterans Education Director of the