|(a) An FMSA may participate as a member of an individual's
service planning team when requested by the individual or LAR and
agreed to by the FMSA.
(b) Within three working days after receiving a request
from an employer, DR, case manager, service coordinator, or HHSC,
the FMSA must provide information related to an individual's participation
in the CDS option.
(c) The FMSA must document and notify a case manager
or service coordinator of issues or concerns related to an individual's
participation in the CDS option, including:
(1) allegations of fraud;
(2) concerns about the individual's health, safety,
(3) non-delivery or extended breaks in services;
(4) noncompliance with employer responsibilities;
(5) noncompliance with service back-up plans; or
(6) over or under utilization of services or funds
allocated in the individual's service plan for delivery of services
to the individual through the CDS option and in accordance with the
requirements of the individual's program.